Imagine a world where you feel seen, understood and invested in.
- Life at AIT
- Student Support
We know that transformation takes effort and support, and your courage to follow your dreams should be acknowledged and nurtured.
Just as you’ve decided to back yourself and invest in your growth and learning, we are backing you too, by providing an experienced team and helpful services to guide you throughout your study.
- Study Support
- Tech Support
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
- Social Life
- Employment Assistance
- Personal study plans for each student.
- Team of staff proactively reaching out to you if it looks like you’re struggling with your studies.
- The Peer Assisted Improvement Scheme (PAIS) is a free service that links you to a senior student to help with your studies.
- Online librarian assistance on how to use library resource, research for your assignments and craft academic assignments.
- Private self-study resources on campus.
- Support service for any tech issues.
- Access to the AIT Cloud Campus 24/7.
- Free access to industry-grade software 24/7.
- Simple, intuitive course content designed to help you navigate the learning platform.
- It is very important to us that AIT is the centre of best practice for diversity and inclusion.
- We have a student support team supporting the needs of a diverse community of students and staff.
- We readily adapt our practices to the needs of our students; come and let us know what you need. More information on next steps can be found in the application form.
- We provide all students with a student support welfare service, completely free of charge. We work with this service because of their stringent adherence to the field of psychology research and guidelines and use counselling professionals.
- We have a student support team ready to assist you with any personal needs influencing your study success.
- Dedicated industry partnerships team which regularly pass industry opportunities through to students.
- Help writing your CV, structuring your professional portfolio and building a social media presence.
- Sourcing industry placement providers for your internship that are personally matched to your goals.
Diversity & Inclusion
Health & Wellbeing